- becoming a publisher of the poetry book Bare Ruined Choirs
- creating and developing the Facebook page Tom Kepler Writing/Wise Moon Books
- publishing two poems, "Airstrike" and "A Garret Room at Hotel Tao," on the online magazine Every Day Poets
- writing and submitting flash fiction to online zines (see "Favorite Pages" on my facebook page)
- being well on the way to publishing Love Ya Like a Sister this fall
- completing a radio interview about my poetry book
- posting material on the HarperCollins' website authonomy: The Stone Dragon and Love Ya Like a Sister
- joining social networks and book reader groups (badges with links are on the sidebars of this blog)
Sign up for my blog and/or facebook writing page (badge on sidebar, press "like"), and I will choose ten people by drawing to receive a copy of Bare Ruined Choirs. (No more than three outside the USA/Canada.) The drawing will be August 10.
Three easy ways to subscribe to my blog (all three on the right sidebar of this blog):
- Email subscribe: perhaps the most straightforward. I write an article; you receive an email saying I've written an article.
- Facebook users: subscribe through the Neworked Blogs badge. Easy, but be sure you don't lose the posting notice in all the traffic.
- Google Connect: If you follow blogs, all posts will be listed on your blog "dashboard" or your google reader. If you aren't in the habit of checking, easy to overlook/forget.
If you are reading this blog for the first time, please join. If you are already following this blog, please tell a friend. For the facebook page, "Suggest to a Friend" is a great and easy procedure.
I have many articles in mind about school, writing, publishing, reading, and living in a sustainable environment. Expect an exciting end to this year!
Copyright 2010 by Thomas L. Kepler, all rights reserved