Here are some stories I've written and need to polish:
- a baker who conjures the spirits of his ingredients
- a sea dragon in a woman's body who has forgotten her true self
- a magician with the horrible power to grant to others what they really want
- a healer who starts with the soul . . . and a window
- a child who finds a beast within the river willows
The world of the imagination is real. It just has that dreamlike quality of those times and places when we finally arrive for the first time at a long-awaited destination, at dawn or sunset, sky filled with wind and fire, the path before us and children in the distance, calling and laughing, expecting and unexpected guest.
Copyright 2014 by Thomas L. Kepler, all rights reserved